Due to site restrictions on open fires, I did it on my trusty Coleman stove in my normal aluminium dye pot. I decided to go with a few skeins of different fibres, including different breeds of wool and a couple skeins that would be top-dyed with the indigo. I used Spectralite and washing soda (15 g synthetic indigo::9 g Spectralite::90 g sodium bicarbonate) as reducers in the stock solution, which I mixed up at home so I wouldn't have to bring my digital kitchen scale outside.
(Click any photo to embiggen and to read the notes on each)
I kept the dye pot around 50ºC by eye (wisps of steam but no bubbles) and worked until the pot had re-oxidised itself. I hung my skeins to oxidize and dry on a little rack I improvised out of a long branch and two forked sticks.
The finished fibre seems to have been a much greater success than with my last indigo vat. Am really quite pleased with the results. I didn't keep track of exactly how long things were in the pot, or how many dips I did of each--I was teaching something else intermittently at the same time--but for someone of the "surprise me" school of dyeing I rather like how these turned out.